Alignment in Motion
Each AiM application is bespoke, yet must meet one criteria – that we can make an impact in resolving pain points and helping individuals and businesses reach their goals. The AiM process of assessing, aligning, and acting become second nature for individuals and teams.
The AiM methodology has created the following results:
- Products and services directly responsive to customer needs.
- External communications that are clear, specific, and move potential customers closer to conversion.
- Analyzing the right data for granular decision making.
- Cross-functional teams are coordinated towards a common goal, and understand how their unique contributions build overall success.
- Employees have a deeper understanding and alignment with the company and fully commit to its success.
- Individuals align their professional efforts with personal values and goals, increasing retention.
- If you expect to be in business, expect to focus on culture.
- Great Culture = Great People = Great Results
- Defined principles and goals attract aligned employees and customers.
- Ego slows progress. Every time.
- Knowing what matters to people and serving those needs is the quickest way to create loyalty.
- It is impossible for the same person to be in the trenches and see the landscape.
- Having trustworthy and strong advisors is the key to staying on track, moving quickly and scaling for growth.
- Start-ups need structure. End of story.
- Efficient processes can make up for a lack of resources. Too much process can drag down an entire organization. Find the sweet spot.
- Be committed to a vision and unattached to a defined path to accomplish it.
- Leapfrogging is the result of preparation + intention + action.
Strategic, practical solutions delivered in a direct, goal oriented fashion.
A safe space unlike any other
where we dig deeper and progress further faster.
I see what others don’t and say what others won’t.
I will help you with tempered compassion so you can remember what it feels like to have someone in your corner believing in you and your dreams even more than you do.
Bring your vision and mission to a platform that is practical, structured, and scalable.
Personal Legal Workshop
Litigation of any kind can be scary, expensive, time consuming,
and almost always unanticipated.
Fortunately you have support, resources, and guidance at your disposal.
The support of someone who
has been through it and understands the legal, technical, and emotional issues and triggers that these situations create.
Join this powerful workshop to work through the maze of information, options, and decisions ahead of you – together.
Notice: You can learn more about our Terms of Service
I am an entrepreneur, advisor and coach.
My time spent in the worlds of politics, Fortune 500 companies, and start-ups lends me the perspectives and experience that serves my clients on all levels.
As a career generalist my expertise is seeing patterns, understanding connectivity, and formulating solutions. I use these skills to reach across organizations and unite silos of experts towards a common goal. I also work 1:1 with clients to align outcomes and maximize impact.
I’ve built successful businesses and faced dramatic challenges. In learning how to ride the waves of business and life I’ve mastered how to get back up — every time.
I am committed to…
-Being of service
– Sharing my ability to clarify complexity and design elegant solutions
-Building success for my clients and myself.
-Having fun while working hard.
What I love most about my clients...
Are independent, successful, creative, and driven.
Are experts, yet aware of their limitations and surround themselves with excellence.
Are driven to do more, learn more and give more despite their success.
Are energized by mental challenges and find exploring possibilities fun.
Understand that time is our most precious asset.
Value data, efficiency, and expedience.
Value having a thought partner who engages deeply, challenges respectfully and actively partners in finding solutions.